Tuesday, April 07, 2009

P.S. I Love You



P.S. I Love You is a movie deserved you to watch to learn and even to love.

Life is not simple, but love is simple.
It is just a kind of feeling, a kind of habit.

While with you, getting up early is happiness for I can kiss you while you are still at sleep.

While with you, dinner is happiness for I can eat whatever I like in your dishes.

While with you, going to sleep is happiness for I can hug you while waking up because of night mire and comforting me to tell me I am silly to be sad and for I can fall asleep while you reading for me, without worry to turn off lights when wake up in the morning.

Life is just like a cup of water, a piece of bread and a sentence - I love you. But that cup of water is hold by you. And bread is cut by yourself and that sentence comes from you every morning when I wake up and every night when I go to bed.

Love is simple, you can p.s. it everywhere, every time.

No comments: