Friday, August 08, 2014

Freakonomics

Freakonomics  reminds me of the book I read long time a ago and somehow it becomes part of my life.

Since one lunch casual conversation about selling drugs, I found out about the podcast of Freakonomics from one of my colleagues. It felt like found out some precious gift in your saving.

Recently, another thing touched me a lot, another book, the magic way to organize your life (no sure which is the right translation). However, I felt something changed in my blood. Especially, after reading the blog posts from people who implemented what in the book to their real life, something small is growing. Although I don't think I am a messy person, some of my friends, such dd and other people will always complain about my desk. After applying several techniques of cleaning desk, clothes draws, and books, I could start to feel life from the room. Thanks very much for teaching me in my life.

No comments: