Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wanderful experience

For these days, I tried to write something, not just because of Christmas, New Year, also for myself.

Last night before bed time, while drinking wine, I started to recall the experience to stand still with eyes closed for more than 20 minutes. trying to figure out why when standing, I feel some kind of energy flowing through my fingers, though at first I feel warm then numb, then nothing. That feeling is so wonderful. Actually, I was not surprised that I can do it. As a child, I can stare at sky for hours. Maybe in most people's eyes, I was quite a strange child, with such silly action, without talking or asking for candy, just sitting there, wandering and wandering, in a sunny afternoon at balcony.

I am crazy about blue such as blue sky and sea, also about the constantly shaping clouds, only with cloud, the sky can present its most beautiful, serene, peaceful, as the glamour of sapphire, attracting me to deeply breath with it and feel it.

The other day, when hiking the san gorgonio snow mountain, with a lot of talking about Yoga, Taiji and Zhanzhuang, it makes me feel so happy. Because I can seldom have those conversations with others. Most people will feel strange about I am talking about how to breathe, how to feel self, how to feel dedicated to something.

I know in my personality, there exists some kind of hasty and emotionality. Then I can use Yoga to balance myself not physically, but also mentally. I believe in every body, there exists Dr.jekyll and Mr. Hyde - man is not truly one, but truly two. First we need to acknowledge it and balance it and sometimes conquer it. For the same reason, sometimes, I will do calligraphy at home when my mother does her painting.

For Christmas, it is time to reunion, and visit family members, for all these days, I keep dreaming about going back home, dinner. So this morning I made pancakes - as I learned here - pancakes make you feel at home. Now sitting here, wandering in front of big window, feeling the sunshine outside, listening to the Lene Marlin, counting the end of my first vacation here, this is my life -simple and I will love it, every day, every hour, every minutes, every seconds with smiling even in painful.

No comments: