Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mad World from Alex Parks







During these days, a lot of sounds which were in my listening music lists long time ago keep jumping into my ears. Talking with my friends, he told me to be more sensitive, while he is in a kind of mass situation, considering talking with friends as an addictive medicine to heal his soul and heart. After that, I randomly heard this sound.

Then suddenly, it rang the bell of the movie -- Donnie Darko.



This is the epilogue track of that movie. Even I heard this sound before I watched that movie, the first impression was just that movie, also including lots of sad news I read from google reader, about the real situation of Chinese and those infinite people who are at the bottle of the society which looks like rich and prosperous.

The signature line of one of my friends was that a government with a lot of people who know nothing about laws prevent those people who is professional of laws to do there business. I know he refers to the news that several lawyers who handle difficult human rights causes have been unable to renew their licenses.

What a kind of mad world ......

No comments: