Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy New Year

The first Chinese new year here, while receiving those greeting messages and calls from you, makes me feel better :) Thanks you guys.

Actually, from the first day of new year, the sky turned back to blue and the sun smiled since morning.

MoreoverI found the English version of Sophie's World: A Novel About the History of Philosophy, the book I read when I was in junior or high school, and another one I really want to read - Mankiw's Macroeconomics.





Before the new year, I forced to return the book I want to read. Now I found new treasure.

Happy new year to all my friends. No matter where you are, I hope you can be healthy, happy and with a simple life with full of surprise :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

年已经过完了,赶紧更新~~~

Anonymous said...

年已经过完了,赶紧更新~~~