Thursday, January 22, 2009

a terrible day

Since morning, feeling not well, I found myself even can't concentrate. After checking email, I found the book -The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order , which I checked out from library was assigned as reserve book for some course which means I have to return it today. Without choice, I had to went back even I felt so sick.

After computer architecture and distributed system, I felt exhausted and helpless. Jacob tried to cheer me up, so we went to getaway cafe, with talk and walk which might do good to me. Maybe for most people, a large of time they would talk about work, game or daily life, but seldom find people you can talk to about anything or any thoughts. Though not easy to find a people to be so freely to talk about anything, but once you find that might be your life-time friend. BTW, although I have been there for several times, I just figure out why it called getaway, just like some kind of secrete garden. Nice name :)

Whole afternoon, trying to keep myself breathing, eating chocolate and drinking hot water, that's the only thing I can do to make self feel better. Quite missing DD and ZZ, I know at this time, they can hold me and try to make me sleep,

New year comes, in this special time, special case, I seemed so vulnerable..........Hope tomorrow, it will be sunny with blue sky.

1 comment:

铁托 said...

happy a new year!