Saturday, November 29, 2008

unforgettable moment in life

"伤心桥下春波绿,曾是惊鸿照影来." This is an ancient magnificent poet who try to reminisce his wife, a pair of love birds separated by times and society just as “Becoming Jane”. While looking at those poem, I can't stop my mind to recall those previous moment in my life.

Scenario 1
When in 1995, the first time went to Beijing, liking taking picture of view or special moment, Monday on Tian An Men square, raising a flag at about 5:30 in the morning, with extraordinary hundreds of thousands of people, crowded without standing space, at the last moment, my mother raised me up because I was too small at that time and I can't see anything but all heads. My mother's health condition is not well. I can't believe how she had such strength to do it. I know when facing danger or special situation, the love from mother will always create miracle. Although I know that many relatives told me that I am the spirit of my mother and also the source of living , only from that moment, I just know that what it really means.

Scenario 2
When in 1998, the first time of get-together with classmates in junior school, not felt well that day, after departure, I got trapped in traffic. Quite late, my parents were too worried about me and called my friends. All my friends went out to find me, they tried all the places I would like to go to. That is the first time, I knew that I am so important to my friends.

Scenario 3
When in 2001, right before the entrance exam for college, I was so lost of myself, with lots of unbelievable low score of many subjects, one day after school, being alone outside the classroom starring at Magnolia Denudata. My deskmate - WJS Quietly showed up and said "I know what you are thinking. Only at night, can Magnolia Denudata reveal its elegant and graceful.You are just like it. Give it sometime.Be patient."

Scenario 4
Right before the exam, WSM and I crazily and recklesly yelled at the playground and laughed out loudly.

Scenario 5
A winter in college, being sick, I can't go to sleep and even breathe whiling lying in bed. DD just sat and held me in arms and let me lean on her and made quilt covered me fully. Finally, I felt asleep. After a while, I woke up and found that her back was so cold without quilt on the back of her. Of course, next day, she caught a cold.

Scenario 6
Christmas Eve in sophomore, both of us in disaster financial problem, she only had little at that time.But she used it to buy me a present - a cramp for my CD player which cost her all she had. At that moment, I know whenever I need, she will sacrifice all to help me. Holding her hands in her pocket, though in snow, I felt so warm and happy.

Scenario 7
During the final exam week in 2007, on a windy and cold night, I felt stomachache. After studying at the classroom, ZZ called me and gave me a cup of hot milk from KFC. Because you knew that is what I most need at that time, but for him, he waited for hours in the rain after being drunk.

Scenario 8
Right before I flied to Riverside, MKW, XJ and DD flied back to Wuhan to see me off.I know they are at work and in busy time schedule. SSL accompanied me to walk Yangzi River bridge at mid-night and waited the airplane for DD.

Scenario 9
After encountering so much unexpected situation, felt so disappointed and upset. The casual conversation - "what can I do to make you happy?" from DC made me feel that I have the faith to go on, because I know no matter how crazy, you will accompany me to do it.

The meaning of life might lie in adding those special moment in our memory. Those just came out at moment, still a lot of coming out, suddenly, I find I can't written them all down, because the time I try to write them, the new one will happen - life is going on :)

No comments: