Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How far can you fly



This is a piano solo from the talent jazz composition and pianist, Luca Flores. in the 20th century. From the first moment I saw the poster, I ask my friend to download it for me, just like to fall in love at first sight.

Although the story is about a talent but miserable pianist, but the picture and music can be commented as aestheticism and the performance of the actor is fabulous and fantastic, I like the way he sitting in front of the piano and the expression in one's eyes when he composing. Comparing to the other same topic movie about famous talented with mental disable, this movie contains more colorful, serene, love, with enthralling street view and gentle light and classical jazz bar.

Perhaps part of the reason comes from the city –Florence, a famous city especially during the Italian Renaissance, gave birth of those brilliant artistic - Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Dante, and Raphael. I wish one day, I can make a journey to that city.

At the end, the pianist chose a way to express his confuse about life but left those famous piano solo “How far can you fly”. In such complex society, maybe most of us need to ask ourselves, how far can we fly.

No comments: