Monday, November 17, 2008

My Neighbor Totoro



Can't imagine even at midnight, in the theater there will be full of people watch this animation, even my elders couples will sit among those young groups. That is the fascination of this cartoon, without complicated script and fancy CG animation, but the claps at the beginning of the movie already proved its worth and status.

Just with simple serene pictures, childlike innocence conversation and well-known music. When I was a child, this rhythm was familiar with most children, we just did not know it came from this movie, until college.

This time, being in a different country, even driving an hour close to mid-night to LA for it, I really don't think it is crazy, but a way to express our respect and love. Every time, I saw Totoro and two sisters dancing on the top, I can't help being exited and feeling happy.

This is a kind of movie the same as -- a treasure you can always collect for the time you need love and equilibrium.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) I wanna see the movie...
Good luck to you quiz today!