Thursday, November 27, 2008

Definitely, Maybe



Since it came out, this movie was in my waiting list. I even downloaded at my home desktop, I did not have the chance to watch it.

I love such little girl, lovingly, smart genius, who is that girl in "Little Miss Sunshine", who really act as Shirley Temple, with vivid eyes and cute expression .

And also I love “April”. Her name just like my most favorite season, with sparkle, vigor, whimsical,like traveling, reading, working in a book store and the band of Nirvana and the artist Kurt Cobain. Accidentally, Cobain died in April, this might be the reason of the girl's name ( I guess ) which makes me feeling like listening to that album. The way she smoked is so elegant and the way she smile so sunshine.

And the whole story, also has another clue. A hard copy of "Jane Eyre", might that is another reason I like her so much. When I was child, my mother gave me a lot of books, most of which are novels about fairytale or animal story, such as , many years later, I just found out how popular it is in western country. At that time, It seemed I have no other toys, but books. But the first novel about love came from her is , the last year of my elementary school I think, I remember I spent the whole day from morning till next noon to finish this book. Always like this, once started, never stop. Maybe I should find a copy in UCR library and read it again. :)

Don't need to tell, I like this movie. Actually, this morning, after waking up, the first thing is to sit down and reply the movie and write down all my feelings about it.

Although most of time, people might be lost in relationship, and can't who is his true love and who he really love. Just like a complicated psychologic game theory, it is painful. Especially the part, April told the story of “Paco”,which is the whole spirit of , they speak different language. Sometime, you need a child to tell you the truth. So it is difficult to tell who is the girl in love with you for years and you can't even feel it. At that part, I hardly stop my tears, which is so real just like in daily life. That line "definitely,maybe", from the moment, he practiced proposing with her, she already gave her answer.

“The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed, the thoughts, the hopes the dreams, the pleasures whose charms were broken if revealed”, this quote might tell us although painful, it is still sweet.

So much about movie, by the way, yesterday was really special. It rained a whole day with sun shined now and then. The cloud was quite beautiful as well as sky with different blue level and clear view of mountain. Maybe it will turn green in a few days, which would be the magic for me to stay in a place, mountain will be green in winter :).

Also a special Thanksgiving Day for me, it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good film, I like it...
thanks for introduction :)